The Muslims worldwide are celebrating the sacred month of Ramadan. As the Muslim community is observing Roz a or fast and waiting eagerly for the day of Eid, here we have brought for you some of the most heartwarming Ramadan wishes in English. Share them with your friends and family and make this sacred festival, a celebration of happiness, warmth, and blessings.
1. Ramadan is an auspicious and blessed month. May Allah accept your prayers and accept your prayers. Ramadan Mubarak.
2. Worship Allah this Ramadan because He never rejects the prayers of a fasting person, a father, or a pilgrim. Happy Ramadan!
3. Stay true to your beliefs, imbibe the preaching of Islam. May the end of this Ramadan mark the beginning of a new journey towards Jannah because an end is never ‘The End’. Ramadan Mubarak to all.
Send personalized gifts or flowers to make the day special. To send gifts and flowers click here .
4. May you become a practicing Muslim this Ramadan. May the festival mold your desires and shape your heart. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
5. Like the month of harvest reaps the seeds of your hard work, may this Ramadan reap the seeds of your good deeds. Ramadan Kareem to all of you.
Significance of Ramadan
Ramadan is the ninth month of Islamic lunar calendar. As per the Muslim beliefs, archangel Gabrial descended from heaven and revealed the teachings of holy Quran to Prophet Muhammad. During the month of Ramadan, any adult, who is not terminally ill, pregnant, breastfeeding or old, observes fast for all day long for their spiritual growth. Fasting in Ramadan is considered one of the five pillars of Islam. The others are- daily prayer, declaration of faith, alms giving, and pilgrimage to Mecca.
Here are some thoughtful Happy Ramadan Mubarak wishes, specially curated for you to share with your children.
6. By His grace, we stand here; by His grace, we are fed. May He bestow blessings on us, and we shall celebrate Ramadan next year. Happy Ramadan to you child.
Send them a cake with beautiful wishes. To send cake click here .
7. May this month fill your heart with mercy, your soul become kind, politeness take over your arrogance, and this Ramadan be your guide in life, son.
8. Accept your weakness; Allah will provide you strength. This Ramadan, leave your arrogance behind, for He will bless your humble heart. Ramadan Mubarak my kin.
9. Ramadan is not about fasting. It is about diving into Allah’s mercy. It is the celebration of the blessings that He bestows on His believers. Happy Ramadan my child.
10. May Allah bless you abundantly during this Ramadan. Let there be light, prosperity and knowledge in your life. May Allah give you His choicest blessings.
In the auspicious month of Ramadan, the Muslim community are allowed to feast before sunrise, which is called Suhur and after the sunset, which is known as Iftar. During the entire day, they abstain themselves from eating, and drinking, they recite Quran, offer Namaz, do charity, and help others. Ramadan or Ramjaan is the holiest Islamic month and holds a great significance among the Muslims worldwide. Share quotes and Ramadan Mubarak wishes.
11. May Allah bless you and your family with peace, prosperity, and happiness this Ramadan.
Click here to send beautiful gifts or flowers to make the day special .
12. May Allah’s blessings be upon you and your family throughout the holy month of Ramadan.
13. May Allah’s guidance and blessings be with you throughout the month of Ramadan.
14. May Allah forgive all of our sins and grant us paradise in the hereafter.
15. May Allah guide you to purification of the soul during your fast.
This sacred month of Ramadan not only teaches us to purify our soul, but it also inspires us to follow the right path. It guides us to help the underprivileged and follow the path of Allah. If you are also celebrating Ramadan this year, make this month even more special with our beautiful and heartwarming Ramadan wishes in English.