Bhai Dooj, Bhai Phonta, Bhratri Dwitiya, Bhai Tika, or Bhaubeej, whatever you call it in your city, this beautiful festival celebrates the sacred relation of brothers and sisters. On this auspicious day, sisters observe fast, perform Aarti, and put Tilak on their brother’s forehead wishing for their health, wealth, and happiness and in return expect their brothers to love and pamper them with gifts. They pray for the longevity of their brother’s life and brother’s vow to protect them from any harm. Even if your brother is miles apart and cannot come on this special day, you can still share some thoughtful Bhai Dooj wishes in English with them.
The Bhai Dooj festival is celebrated by Hindu on the second lunar day of the Shukla Paksha of Kartika, which is the eighth month of the Vikram Samvat, Hindu calendar. It is similar to Raksha Bandhan and is celebrated during Diwali. On an auspicious day like Bhai Dooj, reinforce the relationship with your siblings by sharing some sincere and thoughtful Bhai Dooj wishes for brother.
1. Dear Brother On This Bhaidooj, I Wish To Say That You Are The Best Brother And You Mean To Me The Whole World.
2. May this Bhai Dooj add sweetness
to your life and bring you endless joy.
3. My brother is my best friend.
You stand by me when I need you the most, you make me feel happy when I am
Thanks for always being there for me, Dear Brother.
4. I am so Lucky to have a Great Bhaiya like you!
Wishing You Health and Happiness on
Bhai Dooj and Always!!
5. You can share your pain;
You can share your fears;
And you can share your happiness
Thanks for being a very understanding brother!
Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
The relationship between siblings is the most unique bond in the world. You may call each other annoying, troublemakers, and fight all day long. But deep down both of you know how both of you mean a lot to each other. A brother and a sister can be each other’s best friends when required, partners in crime, co-conspirators, and rivals. But that’s what makes their bond strong. They can fight all day long and still defend each other. To share this beautiful bond of love, here are some funny happy Bhai Dooj wishes. Check out!
1. On the occasion of Bhai Dooj, I just want to make you realize that you are the most fortunate brother to have the most amazing sister in this world.
2. Bhaiya Dooj is the only day when I feel like a big brother because other days I am your driver, your license to sneak out….. Happy Bhai Dooj to you sister.
3. No matter how much we fight or abuse each other, we cannot stand anyone else insulting you in front of me because that is my birth right…. Wishing you Happy Bhai Dooj.
4. Being my brother is really the only gift you need. Happy Bhai Dooj Brother!
5. Oh I just saw a cow outside my window and now I am missing you more! Happy Bhai Dooj Bhai!
Bhai Dooj is one such occasion where you can leave aside your everyday pillow fights, and eternal rivalry aside and open up to each other with real emotions. You must let them know how precious they are to you. You can simply share Bhai Dooj wishes in English and let them have a piece of your heart.
1. The only thing that brings tears in my eyes is missing your annoying laughter and love-filled fights. This Bhai Dooj, I am sending blessings your way!
2. When you took your first breath, I promised myself to love you and keep you safe always. I will always keep up with my promise. Happy Bhai Dooj!
3. From this distance, I am praying to God to bless you with love and prosperity and give you whatever your heart desires. Happy Bhai Dooj!
4. I wish I could fly to you right now to see you but here’s me sending good vibes and positivity for you from this distance. Hoping to see you soon Bhaiya. Happy Bhai Dooj!
5. Marriage might take you far away from us, but our love and blessings are always with you dear sister. Hope to see you soon. Happy Bhai Dooj from your brother!
Aren’t they emotional enough to bring a few drops of tears to your eyes? If yes, then share these thoughtful Happy Bhai Dooj wishes in English and make this occasion extra special.